Thursday, January 20, 2011

Shut the Front Door

I can usually tell what kind of day I am going to have when I see the proximity of my parking space to the door of the office. Close parking space- good day-
Parking in the the back of the building, where I am quite sure the occasional crime is taking place- not so good day.
Well folks it was beginning to look like a brilliant day! My excellent preplannng skills allowed me to avoid some of the winter blizzard by visiting my clients straight from home. But wait the joke was on me- apparently today was another sweet treat day and {B} loaded the office up with caramel apple yumminess of which I got none because it was consumed by the end of the day. With my luck tomorrow will be another poop brown fiber bar, and  jammed packed veggie juice drink.
Todays entry is short and sweet- Cry for me Argentina- Cry for Me
for those of you that missed the fabulous Carmel Apple Yumminess I will repost the recipe


{E}'s Caramel Apple Salad
3 cups diced apples ( i like granny smith and golden delicious)
lemon juice
1 cup miniature marshmallows
1 small sugar-free butterscotch instant pudding
1 8oz can crushed pineapple
1 8oz container cool whip
Toss diced apples with lemon juice- just enough so the apples don't turn brown. Add marshmallows. In a separate bowl mix pudding, pineapple, and cool whip. Add to apple mixture. Keep refrigerated until ready to devour!!!
* I beleive a cup of this is {2} weight watcher points *
TIP--- Keep the crunchy peel on those apples!! Extra fiber is always a good thing! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I love your post title! I always have to say that. I'm following you from theblogfrog :)
    Sabrina

    http://4mykiddos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I gained weight just from reading the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, any blog that starts out with caramel-apple anything has sucked me in for life. Now I know what I need to make for this weekend's dinner party. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Marie how funny you have to comment back and let me know how it went, you never know you may be our first Treat Traders guest post lol would you like a sample of Chia ;-)
    @Laura nope its lo cal ;-)
    Welcome home csm sand e are going to check out your blog too!!!

    ReplyDelete