Thursday, January 6, 2011

{E}

I need you to just imagine getting a text on a regular day, with gloomy weather that says
" Hey {V} I bet you have a surprise on your desk"
YES YES YES, now I officially cannot wait to get to work and when I arrive; 5 cute cups individually named with marshmallow apple sweet goodness just for me and the traders. . .  ah this is love.


{E}'s Caramel Apple Salad
3 cups diced apples ( i like granny smith and golden delicious)
lemon juice
1 cup miniature marshmallows
1 small sugar-free butterscotch instant pudding
1 8oz can crushed pineapple
1 8oz container cool whip
Toss diced apples with lemon juice- just enough so the apples don't turn brown. Add marshmallows. In a separate bowl mix pudding, pineapple, and cool whip. Add to apple mixture. Keep refrigerated until ready to devour!!!
* I beleive a cup of this is {2} weight watcher points *
TIP--- Keep the crunchy peel on those apples!! Extra fiber is always a good thing! :)

P.S.  Kudos to Weight Watchers for this {d}ivine dessert recipe!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment